I'm about you
It’s always about you: your budget, your needs, your goals, your people!
A training programme or coaching programme is only as good as the results it helps you to achieve. This is why I am focused on what makes your organisation profitable, what enables your people to perform better and be better motivated.
My workshops and training programmes are compelling, hands-on and very practical. Each programme incorporates practice, allowing your team to safely try-out the learning before applying it in the workplace.
Similarly, my executive coaching is insightful, thought-provoking and generates results.
“We contracted Mark while I was at the Institute of Public Administration to deliver several courses in IT to members of the public service. Mark was a pleasure to deal with, is a committed and passionate trainer with an approachable effective communication style. With an ability to make complex material understandable, his services will always be in demand and I recommend him highly…”
Kieran Lenihan, House of the Oireachtas (Irish Parliament)
- Accredited Coach (EMCC)
- Accredited Trainer (TAP.cert)
- 12,000+ hours training and coaching experience
- International Learning & Development Manager
- Multilingual (English, German, French)
- MBA (Masters of Business Administration)
“I worked with Mark during his time with Digicel Group on a number of different key projects. We worked under tight timelines where no corners could be cut. Mark will do what it takes to get the job done. Mark is a gentleman and it was a pleasure to work with him…”
Darragh Fitzgerald Selby – Sales Director Digicel Jamaica
How I work with you
- Direct and reliable communication
- Careful listening to your guidelines and requests
- Fast turnaround time from concept to execution
- Training needs analysis and thorough planning
- Highly-Interactive workshops and events
- Regular follow-up after training delivery
“Mark is a highly-professional and engaging trainer and this shows in consistently excellent feedback from delegates. I can highly recommend Mark as a first-class communicator and facilitator.”
Úna O’Hare – General Manager Irish Times Training